I’m teaching the following client groups
- Alternative well-being training days for staff in all industries & charities.
- English for speakers of other languages
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Individuals needing motivation
- Mums returning to work
- Long term unemployed
- Vulnerable adults
- Mental health
- Young people
Here’s a summary of some of the classes I provide
Using extensive art materials, music, photography, writing & much more. We use ‘scrapbooks’ that
- Celebrate the clients identity & uniqueness
- Record positive moments & memories
- Promote self awareness
- Encourage a good self image
- Document achievements
- Solve issues through creativity
Under creative guidance & direction, the Scrapbook classes unlock potential. The unique classes have
- An informal & supportive atmosphere
- They boost & nurture self esteem
- They motivate, using enjoyable weekly challenges
Take time to develop what you want to plan for your future: health, home, relationships, ambitions, family, work, money & goal settings.
Are you living up to your potential, both mentally & emotionally? Are you putting your mind to its best use every day? Emotions can often determine whether we act out of inspiration or desperation. If fear & doubt are controlling your decisions; creating a vision board will be a reminder of who you are – Not where you’ve been but where you intend to be.
Achieve some balance in your life with visual reminders from your vision board.
GLASS PAINTING workshops
Using a mixture of mediums painting glass.
FOR HOME & WORK (Individual & group classes)
- Interview technique
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
TEACH THE TEACHERS
I provide a class for teachers, teaching them an alternative approach by using creativity to engage students that are maybe hard to reach. In my class I also provide well-being support for teachers.
“What we are today, comes of our thoughts of yesterday. And our present thoughts, build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.” ~ Buddha
“What art offers is space – a certain breathing room for the spirit” ~ John Updike
© 2022 scrapbookyourself