I’m teaching the following client groups
- Alternative well-being training days for staff in all industries & charities.
- English for speakers of other languages
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Individuals needing motivation
- Mums returning to work
- Long term unemployed
- Vulnerable adults
- Mental health
- Young people
Here’s a summary of some of the classes I provide
Using extensive art materials, music, photography, writing & much more. We use ‘scrapbooks’ that
- Celebrate the clients identity & uniqueness
- Record positive moments & memories
- Promote self awareness
- Encourage a good self image
- Document achievements
- Solve issues through creativity
Under creative guidance & direction, the Scrapbook classes unlock potential. The unique classes have
- An informal & supportive atmosphere
- They boost & nurture self esteem
- They motivate, using enjoyable weekly challenges
Take time to develop what you want to plan for your future: health, home, relationships, ambitions, family, work, money & goal settings.
Are you living up to your potential, both mentally & emotionally? Are you putting your mind to its best use every day? Emotions can often determine whether we act out of inspiration or desperation. If fear & doubt are controlling your decisions; creating a vision board will be a reminder of who you are – Not where you’ve been but where you intend to be.
Achieve some balance in your life with visual reminders from your vision board.
GLASS PAINTING workshops
Using a mixture of mediums painting glass.
FOR HOME & WORK (Individual & group classes)
- Interview technique
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
TEACH THE TEACHERS
I provide a class for teachers, teaching them an alternative approach by using creativity to engage students that are maybe hard to reach. In my class I also provide well-being support for teachers.
email@example.com / m: 077303 473 77
“What we are today, comes of our thoughts of yesterday. And our present thoughts, build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.” ~ Buddha
“What art offers is space – a certain breathing room for the spirit” ~ John Updike
© 2020 scrapbookyourself